Sunday, August 13, 2006

a "weird" little tag....

I've been tagged by both Sarah and TC...and so I thought I would be a big girl and play along.

Here are the rules for this internet game of TAG:

The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself ". In the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. The people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

5 Weird Things/Habits About Shelley:

  • 1. I don't tend to eat anything that is white...just don't like it. I mean alfredo sauce...sour cream...mayo...cream cheese...a lot of cheeses, etc. It's mainly a dairy thing...but the idea of putting sour cream on a taco just makes me ill.

  • 2. I won a stuffed animal from the dentist when I was 6 or 7 years old. Her name is Bobbie and I named her after Bobbie on General Hospital. She is still on my bed now...and yes, I am 28.

  • 3. I hate to get my picture taken. It's not that I hate the way I look...I hate the way I look in pictures. I think I might be the most unphotogenic person on the planet.

  • 4. I don't celebrate my birthday...haven't since I was about 19 years old. I try to live by the philosophy that it is just a day...just the one before and the one after.

  • 5. I have clothes that I bought in high school. I have a hard time buying new clothes and I still wear a bunch of them. I accept that I am in desperate need of being nominated to What Not To Wear. lol


  • Hmm...now I wonder who I am going to tag? *evil cackle*