Saturday, August 12, 2006

*sighs*

I went over to my parents' house this morning...after getting some stuff from the farmer's market...and my mom mentioned that her ankle is bothering her and that it is swelling.

My mom called back later and said that she talked to the doctor...and that he wanted her to go to the hospital and get it looked at. She did. Then my dad called back and said they were admitting her until at least Monday.

The doctor who saw her...said he thought it was an infection and wants her in the hospital so that they can monitor her antibiotics. She frustrated having to be there...since she says she feels fine. She is doing alright though.

It's just so stressful for all of us...

Hopefully she will get discharged on Monday...or she might throw herself a little bitch fit!

Send her warm thoughts...we could all use it.