Monday, March 27, 2006

Week 12 Check-In: Keep on Truckin'

Week 12? Wow....that means 3 months. It doesn't feel like 3 months. This week has been okay. Not great. Not horrible. Just plain ol' okay. In total, I lost 1 pound this week...I'll take it!




I ate alright this week...actually, I ate really well until the weekend. I ended up eating way too much on Friday night and then didn't eat very well on Saturday either. I could have done a lot worse, but then again...I also could have done a lot better. And to top it all off, I ate at Panera for lunch on Sunday instead of making something healthy at home. I think by the time Sunday came...I considered the weekend a lost cause, etc.

As for as working out, I did well. I worked out a bunch this week. I worked out on the elliptical machine 5 times last week...as well as doing strength training once. My goal has been to at least workout 4 times a week...and this week I made and surpassed my goal. I also am slowing and surely falling in love with my elliptical machine....so, I don't mind those workouts much.

So, this week could have been better, but I also realize it could have been a lot worse. All in all...I am happy. I started to slide back into my bad eating habits, but by Sunday afternoon...I cut it and got back on track.

My goals for this week are:

1. Watch my calories....and make sure I am eating on plan, even on the weekends.
2. Workout at least 4 times this week...striving for 6 since I am not working at the video store this week. Also, try to fit in strength training 2 times this week instead of just one.
3. Make sure I drink my 100 oz. of water everyday.

That's about it for this week...I am getting there...slowly...but getting there.