Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Week 11 Check In: Back in the saddle...

Yes, that is right...another weight loss check in. I meant to check-in on Monday, but blogger was officially being a pain in my ass. So, Tuesday will have to do, eh? Let's get to the stats shall we:




That's right...I lost 3 lbs when I stepped on the scale on Monday. Whoo hoo... I am proud of myself for a couple of reasons. One, with my mom being sick and in the hospital...it would have been real easy to ditch the diet and exercise for the week and go ahead and eat my weight in cheese. No one would blame me, right? Instead...I watched my calories and got almost all my workouts in. I missed one...but when given the choice of the hospital or the elliptical machine. I made the right choice. I used my mom as motivation, not as an excuse.

and secondly...I hit my second weight loss goal. I have lost 20 pounds since January 1st, which absolutely thrills me. I now...get to order myself the lip balm and lotion that is listed over there on the left in my rewards section. I am so thrilled...and excited to get my new reward stash!

*Does a small happy dance*

Life is good people...good. My mom is getting better everyday. I have my diet mojo going on. Yep, life is good.

Happy Tuesday y'all....