Wednesday, January 04, 2006

suckiety suck suck...

The world sucks today....I am sick as a freakin dog...had a crappy work day where I saw something great turn into shit...and there is nothing I can do about it. I have seen this coming for a while now...but until today, I didn't know how much it would actually suck. Plus, I was sneezing and having a headache through the whole thing. I know...specifics would be nice, but well...I work in a confidential bubble...which of course adds to the suckage at times.

Sucks. Sucks. Sucks.

Let's just say today...I am in a bad mood...and want to either hit something or eat my body weight in pizza.

Instead...I'll breathe and hope tomorrow is a better day. If not, I might just bury my head in the sand.

You know...I am usually a happy go lucky person....who goes with the punches, etc...but on some days...you just need to tell the world to suck it.

So, world...you are officially on notice....