Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanskgiving y'all....

I hope everyone is finding numerous things to be thankful for. I do find it hopeful that we have a holiday all about being thankful and recognizing that there is good out there in the world...especially seeing the direction that our country and world is going into. I do wish...that we would see the things to be grateful and thankful for every single day, but that's probably asking too much.

In years past...I have left a list of things I am thankful for, but well...let's just leave it that I am globally thankful for my life, my experiences and the people in it.

I woke up this morning...and Say Anything was on TV. That is one of my all-time favorite movies. If only there were really men like Lloyd Dobler out there in the world. *sighs*