Tuesday, December 06, 2005

tis the season for....

SAVINGS!

I know...this season is all about spending, but...saving is never a bad thing, eh?

Why am I talking about savings? I have an online savings account with ING and I thought I would give them a little ad.

Check out your local bank....and see how much of interest you get on your standard savings account. For my regular bank account, the interest percent is 0.85%.

That's basically nothing. About 3 or so years ago, I put my money into ING's savings account....so it could help me save, etc. And...I had two motivations. One, the interest percentage is significantly higher. And two...with it in an online savings acct, I would be much less likely to just pull it out and spend it on something.

So, right now...the interest rate for a ING savings acct is 3.75%. That is huge! I have not found a savings percentage better than that.

So, if you want an ING savings acct....send me an email and I will get you a referral...since if you get a referral...not only do you get an online savings acct with a great interest rate, but you will also get $25.00 to start your acct.

So...send me an email and I will hook you up...with a great acct...and 25 bucks!