Monday, January 02, 2006

new year's motivation....

It's January 2nd folks! I am moving towards some of those pesky new year's resolutions that I made....mainly the healthy living ones. I started logging my food again...and I plan on exercising this afternoon. I have a second bedroom in my apartment...which I dubbed "the exercise room" months ago...so I think I should get to actually exercising in it. I also plan on drinking lotsa water today...and not eating candy or fudge or ice cream or pizza...or anything else that likes to attach to my ass!

I even added some weight loss links over there on my site...so I must be serious if I have links! lol You know what is funny...I went to my old weight loss site and checked out my old links there. It seems like I wasn't the only one who not only fell off the bankwagon...but seemingly ate every piece of food on the bandwagon on the way down. Even though I abandoned that blog a long time ago...it was sad for me to see that most of those people had either stopping blogging because of lack of motivation or just continued to blog about the pounds adding on, etc. I had hoped to see a lot of sites with glowing successes.....

But then again, it is kind of nice...knowing that we can all do this together all over again. I am just sick of being heavier than I want to be...heavier than I used to be. I am sick of not being as active as I used to be....and either not being able to do things or choosing to not do things...because of my weight.

So....off to the races am I. wish me luck!