Sunday, January 08, 2006

been at it a week now....

Tomorrow is my first weigh in of the new year...since I decided I am getting back on the healthy bandwagon. I am a smidge nervous about it...since I want to see the justification for how well I have done this week on the scale.

I think I lost...but I'll find out tomorrow. But no matter, I did good this week. I wrote down everything I ate...I planned my meals....ate within my calories everyday....worked out 6 times this week, etc.

I know how to do this...I've done it successfully 3 times before...but sadly, that also says I have gained the weight back 3 times as well. So, it seems like I know how to lose weight and how to gain weight...but maintaining...seems like a hugely foreign concept to me.

Baby steps though.....I gotta keep losing before I start fretting about maintaining. Talk about putting the cart in front of the horse. lol

*yawns*