Saturday, January 07, 2006

living like a grandma.....

Yep, that's right....I am living large like your crazy grandma! It's sad...I am 28 and should be having quite the life, but well...it just ain't happening.

Let me recap yesterday for ya. I worked. Then, I went to Target and Devil-Mart to return some things that my parents got me for XMas that I don't really want. Then, I went to my parents to pick up my mail. Went home. Had dinner...it was healthy and boring. Worked out. Sat down to watch tv...and prepare yourself to enter grandma land.

At 9pm, I was flipping around and decided to watch Trading Spouses...cause I just happen to love crap tv. And..by 9:15...I was asleep. I feel asleep on a Friday night before 9:30pm.

I remember when I had a life...and when it was even remotely exciting. This morning I woke up at 6:30am...and was bright eyed and bushy tailed. Of course I would be...that is living grandma style!

Watch out...I might start playing bridge, wearing knitted sweaters and giving random change to the local kids for doing odd projects for me.

Lord help me.