Sunday, October 03, 2004

%$#^%& on TV

Right now I am watching Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back on Comedy Central....the unedited and uncut version. Now, it's infantile...but I can't help it, I really enjoy being able to hear fuck and shit and the like on TV. It's not supposed to be allowed on TV, so I get such satisfaction from hearing it.

Plus, I have great love for all Kevin Smith movies...and like being able to see one on TV without half the dialogue being dubbed out.

It's also been an evening all Affleck. I watched SNL this evening where he was the guest host. I tend to be a MadTV fan, but I am kinda mad at MadTV since they fired Josh Meyers...and since I tend to gravitate towards Affleck, I watched SNL. I thought SNL was okay....some skits were horrible (the excalator skit), but some skits were pretty funny (the opening Pres. debate skit), etc...

Plus, I love that Ben is able to openly mock himself. It just endears me to him more. Yep, I tend to love all things Affleck.