Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I am a tad conflicted???

As I said before, I used to have a journal for years over at ujournal.org. But then ujournal uped and died...and so I was without a journal. So, I came to the lovely blogger world, which I should have years ago...but I had to start all anew.

Ok, so what am I conflicted about? Well, I am suddenly going to be able to get my ujournal entries back. The guy over at ujournal is sending the database over to the guy who owns Aboutmylife.net which is another journaling site. So, once the database is imported and all set up...my entries will be there for the reading.

My pondering is what I should do with them. Should I just leave them alone as the past? Should I import them into this journal for a more comprenhensive picture of Shelley the blogger? I am just not sure...

What do y'all think I should do?