Tuesday, October 05, 2004

TV Tuesday Week 26

It's Tuesday, so let's get with the TV Tuesday time! Go play yourself!

Week 26 - Sports

It's football season! Know how I can tell? Everything I want to watch has been cancelled for a game! ACK!! So this week we'll look at sports! :)

1. Do you watch sports on TV? If so, which?

I used to watch a lot of sports, but not recently. Well, I watched the Olympics pretty extensively. I really enjoyed that and it kind of surprised me. I also watch basketball on occasion, tennis when a major event is being played, etc. I avoid at all costs...hockey, baseball and football though.

2. Is there a sport you'd like to see more (or less) of on TV?
I would like to see more main stream coverage of women's sports, especially basketball. It seems wrong that the We network is one of the most consistent carriers of the sport. I would like to see a LOT less of car racing. And, when those lunky cars pre-empt a show I want to watch, I tend to be a pretty grumpy girl!

3. What's the most memorable sports moment you've seen on TV?
Here is my honest answer and yes, it relates to figure skating. I can remember so vividly when Brian Boitano beat Brian whatshisface in the Olympics. You thought I was going to say Tonya Harding didn't you? Shame on you!

~Bonus~ If you could be a star of any sport, what sport would you pick? And why?
Well, I think my answer would be basketball. It's such a team centered sport, but still allows for someone to be the shining star as well. Plus, if I was the star...that would mean I have more skills than I do now.