Tuesday, October 05, 2004

so, they say it's your birthday?

Yep, that's right...today is my birthday. I am officially 27.

It's doesn't really feel like my birthday though...just feels like any other Tuesday. I tend to be those types of people that don't celebrate their birthdays....and treat them like any other day.

Oh, on the job front...I decided to do retail for a little bit. I don't think I am ready to jump back into social work just yet...nor am I really sure what I want to be doing. And, I actually like retail...it's work where every decision you make isn't life and death, etc. I am still sending my resume out places, but until I find the perfect job that I want, the retail gig will be enough pocket change to pay my bills, etc.

*winks*

And since it is my birthday.....for my present, I am going to make y'all answer something for me. What is your favorite birthday memory? Leave the answer in the comments....I'll answer mine at the end of the day.