Friday, October 08, 2004

Friday Feast 10/8

It's Friday...so that means it is time for Friday's Feast! Feast it up kids!

Feast Twenty

Appetizer
What are your plans for the upcoming weekend?
Not too much actually. I am going to watch a DVD....Mean Girls. I also plan on going to the Y for my workout class and for a run. I think that's about it. I never said I lived a highly exciting life, now did I?

Soup
Who was the last person you talked to on the telephone?
One of my friends from Indiana. I hadn't talked to her in a few months, so that was very nice. She's such a doll and I miss that I don't live 5 minutes away from her anymore.

Salad
Name a hobby that you've tried but eventually gave up for some reason.
Well, I started playing the guitar...but didn't follow through with taking actual lessons. I should give that another shot, since I would love to be able to competently play.

Main Course
What is the most important personality quality in a mate?
I was going to say sense of humor...since I can't ever imagine myself with someone who doesn't make me laugh, but I have changed my mind...I think that the MOST important quality is honesty, without it...there is nothing.

Dessert
Why is the sky blue (be creative with your answer)?
Because I said so and the world concretely revolves around me.