Friday, October 15, 2004

Friday Feast 10/15

It's Friday and I am going to get one of these things done on the right day...so get ready to enjoy this week's Friday Feast!

Feast Twenty-One

Appetizer

What is your favorite beverage?
My favorite beverage...hmm, I think the answer to that is diet coke with a slice of lemon in it. It's yummy and calorie free.

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
My desk...well other than the obvious computer, there are a stack of DVDs, some bills and statements and a cup full of pens and pencils.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?
Well, I used to not tell the truth at all. I was too concerned with being nice and liked, so I would bend the truth....but, well...I grew out of that. I tell it like it is...I tell people my feelings and thoughts. I think there is something quite gracious about telling the truth, even if it may be hurtful. Sometimes the hard truth...brings people to a place where you could be without it. So, I look for compassion, but I don't hide the truth. I would say I am a 9.

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?
Oh, I have no idea. Really...I don't.

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?
A lot of things stress me out. Dishonesty stresses me out. Those without compassion stresses me out. And to be obvious, stress stresses me out. You know, I am one of them gems...that worries about worrying.
What calms me? Laughing. My friends. Curling up with a good book. Working out. Living life.

There, I am done...no go play yourself! *winks*