Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tomorrow is monday already? Sheesh...

Happy Sunday y'all....

Phew...I just got done with 40 minutes on the elliptical. It's amazing how for so long I couldn't motivate myself to get on the thing....it was basically just decoration. And all in a sudden, I am full of my elliptical love again.

What else to report? I hung out with some old and dear friends from high school last night. I ran into an old friend at the grocery store and got invited to another friend's house warming/Welcome Obama party. I was so glad I went. I was able to see a lot of people I haven't seen since high school. When I moved back home...I didn't know who was still local and lost touch with a lot of people. It was a good time had by all.

I did stay out way too late. I didn't get home until midnight...and I am usually getting ready for bed no later than 10pm because I live like a grandma. Seriously...I do. I am up no later than 7am...usually 6am. I eat dinner at 5pm...and rarely stay up after 10pm. I know...your jealous of my killer life. It was good to break free of my grandma lifestyle for a night though. Good times. Good times.

Even though...as a result, I dissed god and didn't go to church this morning. I set my alarm, but immediately shut it off when it began bellowing at me. I figure...I'll make it up to god next week.