Saturday, January 24, 2009

oh..the love returns!

Ahh...I just got off my rusty trusty elliptical machine. I love the elliptical...seriously. I think it's the best piece of workout equipment I've ever had. I adore it. If I could get away with it, I'd marry it.

But, sadly...I had neglected it for a long time. I just got out of the habit of hopping on and running on it. I got in the mood for a little elliptical time and went to town. I planned on just going for 20 minutes or so...but once I started, I kept going. I ended up going for 50 minutes. And so my love of my elliptical begins again.

Now comes the hard part...getting up early again. I am going to set my alarm for 5:30am or 6am...and run while I watch the morning news. The only problem has been...actually getting out of my warm bed at 6am.

I will do it though....I WILL!