Tuesday, December 02, 2008

When I'm bored....

Hey all....Happy December. I can't believe Christmas is just a few weeks away. Of course, I have lots of shopping still to do and little time to do it. But that doesn't mean I don't spend a buttload of time amusing myself on the internet playing silly and stupid games. I often watch TV at night while playing a game or two on the computer.

Here are a few I have playing as of late:

Super Obama World This game is basically like Super Mario Bros. except that it is Obama in Alaska and he is battling some fundraisers, some lip stick wearing pigs, some people riding snowmobile, some shopping from Saks and oh yeah, some lip stick wearing pit bulls too. It's pretty cute and a complete time waster. Enjoy!

And my newest obsession when it comes to online games and the ones over at Adult Swim. They are a lot of fun and don't feel as cheesy as most online games.

My absolute favorite game is:

Amateur Surgeon 3. It's like playing a psycho version of Operation. I have been playing it off and on for days. It's good times...and quite addicting.

Happy gaming y'all....