Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Celeb Gossip A Holic!

I wish I could say I don't read the gossips mags when I am checking out at the grocery store...or that I didn't read all the gossip that is out there on the internet, but alas...I do.

So...what has gossip told us this year? What stories made us pay attention?

Paris Hilton and her going to jail and not going to jail and going to jail again.

Lindsay Lohan and her going to drug rehab more times than I can count.

Britney Spears and all her craziness...shaving her head, dancing like crazy town all over the VMAs and of course losing her children and K-Fed actually proving he is the better parent in that family. Sheesh!

Rosie O'Donnell and the fight of all fights on The View.

Tom Cruise being all crazy...and did he and Joey Potter have the baby this year or last year?

I gotta wonder what celeb gossip will we get in 2008! I am shamed to say it, but no matter how much I wish it didn't exist...it'll entertain me, no doubt!

Labels: ,