Monday, September 17, 2007

beauty queen katy update

Hey everyone...I posted my little story about Katy Johnson and what a hypocrite she is this weekend. It's a story that I like to share with as many people as possible...so, if you didn't read it, click away. I'll wait.

Anyways...a little update. I mentioned in the story that Katy sued some guy who posted a post about her being a hypocrite and her behavior when they dated...and that she won and he had to take her name and the words Miss Vermont off her site.

Well, I clicked on this guy's link...and it comes to find out that he hired lawyers and took the case all the way to the Supreme Court and won. See, Katy didn't say he lied...she just said he should not be able to use her name like that.

Now, I will say...I have read this guy's website. He's a douchebag. He's slime. Every feminist bone in my body just loathes this guy and how he treats women. He should be ashamed of himself instead of making a living of treating women like garbage. But well, if it takes a guy like this to get the word out about how Katy lives her life...while she judges others on a national platform for doing the same thing...then, GOOD! It's the hypocrisy that gets me about Katy...and other like her. She says don't drink or have sex...while doing both. Ted Haggard says how horrible it is to be gay...while he is paying a gay prostitute to satisfy him. Strom Thurmond lives a life full of racist hate speech and then is found to have fathered a child with a black woman. Senator Larry Craig puts anti-gay legislation into office...while he is found trying to engage in gay sex in a public bathroom, etc.

He's a shmuck...but because of him, every time someone googles the name Katy Johnson, they get the real story behind that sweet and innocent beauty queen face.

Alright, I am done giggling over a story that is well...years old.

P.S. The pic on his site...with him and some girl with "your face here" over her face. That's a pic with him...and Katy. *giggles*

Labels: , ,