Tuesday, August 21, 2007

it feels like monday!

I had yesterday off again...and didn't do much of anything. I have been slowly working on my bedroom. It's liveable, but it's cramped and messy. So, I have been going through stuff, throwing stuff away and trying to get the 8 tons of clothes I own under control.

I also want to change the furniture around in my room. I have my bed right in the middle of the room...and it looks nice, but it makes the room appear so much smaller. I have decided to shift everything around...but I am not looking forward to actually doing the project....mainly because I have to take everything out of the room in order to move things. So, I am organizing and what not...and then I will get to moving everything under the sun. I might do it next weekend or even save it for when I am on vacation.

Labels: , ,