Tuesday, August 14, 2007

first free day!

Yesterday was such a beautiful day to have the day off. It was sunny and warm, but not too hot. I didn't have a lot of plans, but that's kind of the point. I woke up early...watched a movie...and then had lunch with 2 friends. It was nice to be out and about on a workday and just doing my own thing. We ended up going to Friendly's...I have a friend who loves the place. I had a nice grilled cheese sandwich and some fries. Mmm...yummy.

And then I ran some errands...went to the video store...went to the library...and then headed home to get ready to go to the dentist. Aurgh...I hate the dentist. Actually, I take that back...I very much like my dentist, I am just afraid of all dentists. He's so aware of this too because he always asks me if I am doing okay...and what my anxiety level is whenever he comes into the room. I had to have my tooth that had a root canal done looked at. He said it was starting to get infected, so he had to get down there and look at it. He said it would probably be fine, but he did mention that if the tooth was cracked or whatever, it might need to be removed. I was not to happy to hear that. My teeth aren't the best in the world, but I would like to keep em, ya know? Well...he looked at the root canal and it looked okay, so he just need to make sure the infection goes away and...phew! He basically inferred that my last dentist might not have done it right, so he is going to make sure it is done right this time. I might just start not being scared of him...oh wait...not yet. I still am panicked in fear when I just think the word dentist. Eeek!

And after my dentist appt...I just hung out at home, made some dinner, watched some crap tv. So basically that's the recap of my free Monday.

Labels: , ,