Wednesday, August 08, 2007

trick or treat!

I am a complete movie buff...love them! I worked at a video store for 2 years, not because I needed the money, but because I loved the free movie perks.

I am usually not a huge fan of the scary, horror movies...but I still watch them. I have watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Ring. But in all honesty, if I am going to watch a scary movie, I love the old school scary movies like "Nightmare on Elm Street", "Friday the 13th" and of course, "Halloween."


There is a new version of Halloween the movie coming out on August 31st by Rob Zombie. I wonder if this movie will seem old school or will it seem too new. Do people know who Rob Zombie is? He wrote "House of 1000 Corpses" and "The Devil's Rejects." Now...I have seen "The Devil's Rejects" and that was one bloody and intense movie. So, I don't think that the new Halloween movie will be lacking in intensity, bloodshed and scream out of your seats horror.

And if you don't believe me that it will be scary...check out the trailer:



Now, if only Jamie Lee Curtis could be in it. I just think she should be in all Halloween movies. Scary movies...well, they scare me. But, I think I will see it...when it comes out on video. I am too much of a wimp to see a scary movie in the theatre and have myself screaming with a hundred complete strangers. But if you are braver than I am, check it out on August 31st!



Labels: , ,