Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Are You SuperBad????

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love movies. I am a complete movie junkie. I am constantly watching movies on DVD...and every once in a while going to the theatre. I probably watch hundreds of movies a year. For the past couple of weeks, I have been seeing trailers for the new movie, Superbad. One of the stars is Michael Cera, who I LOVED when he was in Arrested Development. Just because of that...I want to see this movie. It also looks pretty funny. I imagine it is going to be a lot of slap stick humor, but from someone who loves movies like Old School, I am okay with that. The plot of the movies is basically that there are these two lifelong friends who have always had each other's back in high school, but now they are going to seperate colleges. Well, before they part ways, they decide to have the bigger graduation party ever in hopes of reversing their lifelong losing streak and changing them from the "geeks" to "studs." Of course...nothing goes as planned. It looks silly, but Superbad also looks like it might be stupid enough to be absolutely hilarious.

Check out some clips from the movie and see if you think it is funny as I hope it is. There is also a clip over on YouTube's main page, so check that out too.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot the most important thing...the movie comes out in theatres on August 17th. I am not sure if I will see it in theatres, but I KNOW I will be watching it on DVD.



Labels: , ,