Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #22

I am glad that TT is continuing...I would have missed it if it ended...one, I like random different coming to my blog and vice versa....and two, it's a nice way to get those creative juices flowing when it comes to writing.


Thirteen Things Shelley Has Spent $$$$ on In the Last Month


I am the cheapest person alive, so I thought I would clue y'all in on some of the things I spent my money on in the last month or so.

1. My usual bills...the rent, the cable, the utility bill, my student loans, etc.
2. Dental bills. I got all the work done...and of course it ain't for free.
3. Some groceries....about 20 to 30 bucks a week at little ol' Hannaford.
4. The Windows XP Professional that I bought off ebay.
5. Some hair stuff like mousse and the like at Target...and I looked at clothes while I was there, but didn't buy anything.
6. My gym membership...that I haven't used nearly as much as I should.
7. A new wireless internet card...in hopes of solving some of my computer problems.
8. A pizza from the local pizza joint...mmm...it was good.
9. Take out dinner at Panera twice...about $7.00 each time. Soup in a sourdough bread bowl. It's awesome.
10. An oil change, air filter and car wash for my car...set me back about 50 bucks.
11. Filled up my gas tank...twice.
12. I took 40 bucks out of the ATM...I couldn't tell you what I spent it on.
13. Online membership for Blockbuster...for a little more than 15 bucks a month...it is definitely worth it.

So basically....I pay my bills...eat out a little bit...go to the gym (or at least pay for it), take care of my car, try to fix my computer and watch lotsa movies.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels: , ,