Sunday, February 25, 2007

lazy weekend and Oscar pics

It doesn't feel like Sunday today...maybe it is because I didn't work more than 2 days last week, but it just doesn't feel like Sunday. I didn't do a heck of a lot this weekend...I watched some movies, ran some errands and just lazed around the apartment. And tonight the OScars are on...it's a hella long show, but I will watch anyways.

Let's see...who do I think should win?? It's not who I think will win, but who I think SHOULD win.

Best Picture: Little Miss Sunshine
Best Actor: Ryan Gosling or Forrest Whitaker (Sorry Leo!)
Best Actress: Not sure..I guess Kate Winslet
Best Supporting Actor: Djimon Hounsou
Best Supporting Actress: Jennifer Hudson
Best Director: Martin Scorsese (he deserves it by now)
Best Documentary: Ohh tough one since so many were SO good...Inconvenient Truth.

I doubt many of my pics will win...except Hudson of course, but I'll be watching.

Labels: ,