Thursday, March 01, 2007

paid and weird dreamin'

I got paid today...whoo hoo! And I immediately paid all of the bills coming up. I've written it before, but I get a sad kind of excitement about it all...paying the bills and such. I had to pay them at work because I still haven't been able to fix my computer so that the internet works and didn't want to struggle with my roommates slow as death computer....so I got to paying the bills as soon as I got in this morning.

I had the most bizarre dream last night...and I usually never remember my dreams. I woke up at about 5am and was hit with remembering the dream I had. Parts of it are missing...but here is the jist of it. I bought a honkin' SUV (which I would NEVER do...gosh...I secretly want a mini cooper to be my next car)...and I ended up staying at a friend's house the night that I bought the SUV. So...the next morning, I wake up and get ready to return home. My mom calls...we have a bizarre conversation. So, I am on the highway (P.S. I don't take the highway to get home, but well...my dream thinks I do). And then...I end up slightly side swiping another car which was like a medium size motor home. The car pulls over and this family gets out...mom...dad and a kid. So...the mom looks at the damage and it is minimal. BUt while we are talking...she starts trying to chip paint away and make it worse. She starts asking me really personal questions....like where I was since I was coming home. I apologized for scraping her and said I would give her my information. I said that I just got this new huge car and I didn't think I knew where my bearings were. Then she said that she was going to get a quote and I had better be ready...cause it will be high. I told her that I would take care of it, but that I was sending the check to the repair place to make sure she got the work done and didn't just pocket it (since it was just cosmetic damage)...and that I wanted a few estimates, etc. I told her that is what my insurance would require. She said that she would not be using insurance and if I gave her a problem...she would sue me and talk about injuries. She was just a weird, mean...lady. Then her husband came over and said that he didn't like my tone and I had better give him a check right now. I said no...and then...he grabbed me and kind of laid on my back and "dry humped" me. Bizarre, eh?? So...I freaked out...and then said that was it...and jumped back in my car. I started to call the police and the guy came over to my car. I didn't know how to lock the doors since it was kind of dark out and it was a new car...so I didn't know where the button was. He grabbed the door open...I think I hit him...and then I slammed my door shut. I started to call the cops...then I got spooked...and drove off...and proceeded to drive right into a ditch. At that point, I think I woke up.

Umm...weirdest dream ever. I seem to only remember strange...kind of violent dreams. I just hope that means that the 99% of dreams I don't remember...are sunshine and lollydrops. I have no idea what that means...but I think it means that SUVs are evil...motor homes too...and that no one should ever buy one. At least that is what I am going with....

Labels: ,