Monday, February 26, 2007

Saying it out loud....

So, have you noticed that I haven't posted much health or diet related in the past couple of weeks...or maybe even close to a month? Have you noticed that I haven't updated the weekly weigh ins...in a long time? Well...have ya?

That would be because I am officially the Queen of Suck when it comes to anything diet or fitness related. I have stopped weighing myself in...probably to save me the depression of seeing the number go up. I have stopped working out...I haven't gone to the gym in almost a month. I have stopped writing down what I am eating. I have stopped seeing fitness goals fitting into my life.

Aurghh!

OK...today...I am hoping to do better. I am going to pick myself up my by boot straps and just do better. I had a healthy breakfast this morning and plan on continuing that into the day. I plan on working out today...no matter how tired or hungry I am when I get home from work. I plan on taking care of myself in a way that does not include eating a bag of chocolate or buying mass amounts of ice cream.

I am going back to what worked for me before...what I know. I am listing my weekly goals and keeping with them.

1. Drink at least 100 oz. of water a day. I have let that go on some days...and I need to make sure I keep it up.
2. Start taking my daily vitamins again. When I went raw for most of the day...I convinced myself I didn't need them. But well...I am now convincing myself that I am wrong.
3. Write down every single little thing that I eat...even if it is horrible.
4. Workout 4 times this week. I don't care if it is at home or at the gym...just workout.
5. Weigh myself in again on Sunday...because if I don't know where I stand...then I won't know where I need to go.

There ya go...I am heading back on track...or at least recognizing that there is some track that I have been ignoring for way too long.

Wish me luck!

Labels: ,