Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Anonymous emails and IMs...



I saw this and it just made me giggle. It's a website where you can send Anonymous Email or IMs Anonymously to your friends or anyone else for that matter. Now I cannot wait to sign up for this. I will admit it, I am a natural prankster and this just opens tons and tons of doors! Of course, I did wonder if people could use it to harass or threaten other people anonymously...and of course the answer is no. They have a security department that investigates if that were to ever happen.

This is just for fun folks...and I can't wait to start having fun with it. You can send emails. You can send IMs. You can even send anonymous TEXT messages!!! and you can read any replies that you get from the emails or the IMs. Pranksters unite!!!

Labels: , ,