Monday, February 12, 2007

Pick a number between one and twenty...

My apartment smells...it is rank. Ick. Ugh. My roommate made something for dinner last night with sausage and onions...and the smell just won't go away....and it is one of the most pungant smells out there. I put on the kitchen fan last night hoping it would help...but it did not. I sprayed the apartment with air freshener numerous times hoping it would help...it did not. And this morning...it was still this pungant smell of rank sausage. Eww. So, when I left for the day...I had to crack two of the windows. It is going to be freezing cold when I get home...but hopefully the smell will have left my apartment and gone into the great outdoors.

Anyone have any good suggestions on how to get stinky, bad food smells out of your apartment?

Eww.

And oh yeah....in my comments...pick a number between one and twenty. Any number...come on...you know you want to. (I'll explain later)

P.S. I haven't been back to the Y in over a week...bad Shelley. I plan on going tomorrow. Today I have a dentist appointment...or I would go today, but they probably wouldn't like someone doped up on novacaine and drooling all over the machines. But I will be back tomorrow....I am paying too much to not use their lovely services.

Labels: