Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Official November Weigh-In

I didn't want to write this post...can't we just forget that October happened? Can't we just pretend that we blinked and it went from September to November?

Nope...well...okay...I guess I have to get with the reporting then. *pouts*

I gained 5 pounds last month. I knew I gained...could feel it, but didn't know how much I gained. I am not happy about it...it's so easy to start slipping and start not doing what you need to be doing...especially when bags of Halloween Candy are EVERYWHERE! Ugh. I want that holiday banished...it's not good for my overall fitness.

Okay...so obviously I need to refocus. I need to workout more. I need to start writing down everything I am eating again. I need to stop eating those white and refined carbs...and stop eating out...even if I convince myself it is healthy like at Panera or Subway.

Hell or high water...I will have a better weigh in on December 1st!

Labels: ,