Friday, October 06, 2006

sneaks shopping I go...

I decided that I AM going to buy myself another pair of sneakers for getting to the 30 pound weight loss goal. One...because I don't like the sneaks I did buy and probably will rarely, if ever, wear them. And two...I still lost the weight...again, so I deserve it.

I am a Nike girl..always have been. I think part of my error of last time was not buying Nike shoes. They just fit really well to my foot...and I like the look as well. So...this weekend I am going to go to the mall and go sneaks shopping. Hopefully I can find a pair I like...ON SALE...because I usually refuse to pay full price for a pair of sneakers.

My next reward...is buying those pilates tapes. I always wanted to try them...so I thought it would be a great reward. Officially I only have 4 more pounds to lose and then I get that reward. I won't weigh in until November 1st, but I am hopeful that I will hit that weight loss target. Whoo-ha!