Tuesday, September 05, 2006

It's like the first day of school....of sorts!

I am officially back from vacation....and I clocked in this morning at 7:30am...and I am back at the grind. Much like all the kids waiting for the bus to go to school this morning...I feel relaxed and refreshed and kind of excited. I think it is very nice...to have this time to just do nothing for a week, but be calm and get some much needed rest. I am thinking that the week before Labor Day might be vacation tradition for me.

No if only I had a Hello Kitty pencil box full of pens and pencils...and a protractor...and don't forget a mini calculator that is shaped like Hello Kitty's head...then, EVERYTHING...would be perfect. *shrugs*

P.S. I watched Dane Cook's comedy special on HBO last night...I haven't laughed so hard in a long, long time. So good man...so good.