Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Cheers....Hoots...Hollars....Confetti!

That's right folks...I officially survived my 30 Days of No Fast Food/No Takeout Food. It's such a wonderful feeling to accomplish something....to set out to do something and then do it. Don't get me wrong...I don't think I accomplished world peace by not eating out for 30 Days...but I did do something very nice for my diet and fitness goals...plus, the benefit to my pocketbook was very nice as well.

And what is my reward for completing this challenge...my unplanned reward...is that my friend invited me to the local water park where she works because she can get family and friends in free tonight. I am going to throw my bathing suit on...and probably have a nice, healthy dinner out there...and splash around in the water lots and lots and lots.

And the big announcement...I know you are wondering...what my next 30 Day Challenge will be. Well...dum, dum, dum....*drum roll*

The Next Challenge will be 30 Days with No Candy/No Chocolate. I see that the grocery stores and the like are already stocking Halloween Candy, so I am going to spend the next month not eating any of it. Wish me lotsa luck...and being able to not eat those M&Ms when they tempt me!!!