Monday, August 07, 2006

Day 1 Redux

It's Day 1 of my 30 Days with no Fast Food/Take Out Challenge.

I have thought about my downfall...and have looked to make some better decisions.

One, I never told my parents that I was going 30 days without ordering/eating out, etc...so, when they invited me over for dinner...they never thought that ordering pizza would be messing with my 30 Day masterplan.

So, I am going to clue my parents in on the deal.

And secondly...I know full well...that once I ate out on Friday...I basically gave up for weekend. I figured..I might as well order something on Saturday, etc. I'll start again on Monday, etc.

Another thing I am going to do...I am going to bring a few Luna Bars into work and through them in my desk. I am also going to have some portable lunches and snacks to throw into my car. So then...even if I am out and didn't plan on something for lunch and dinner...I can grab a lunch or a snack out of my desk or the car. It's something.

I know the hardest thing for me will be the social aspect of it all. I know that the girls may all get together and order pizza. I just need to bring my own snacks, etc...but I know stuff like that will be tough...tougheroo!

And it begins again...I can do it...I know I can.

Day 1 has begun...only 29 more days to go.