Thursday, June 08, 2006

Yeee Hawwww!

So...I woke up this morning....and since Thursday is payday....I logged on to the computer and looked at the new money in my account....and then I immediately went to paying my bills.

And what is so exciting about that? It is exciting that I went from having over a thousand dollars in my checking account...to about 70? Nope.

Excitement is....because I just made my final car payment. As soon as the bank gets my money....my car will officially be mine. I will own it outright...whoo hoo! I am excited for a couple of reasons...one, I won't have to make car payments again for a long time. Two, I can start saving that money I usually paid for my car...for either a new car down the road or a down payment on a house down the road. And three, because in terms of the plan...I was supposed to be paying on my car until April or May 2008. Yep, that's right....2008.

So, I am glad to have gotten this debt out of the way...and to have done it so quickly. Whoo hoo! Go me!

Alright...off to work...to make more money...to pay more bills!

*winks*