Monday, May 08, 2006

Week 18 Weigh-In: Now that is more like it!

Hi y'all...it's another weekly weigh-in....and this one isn't such bad news. I have been good this week...and didn't punish myself too much for the gain last week. I decided to just relax this last week and attempt to do my best. I had dinner again with friends on Friday...and didn't beat myself up for having the veggie quesadilla burger...mmm...it was so good too.

And how did the scale treat me this week?





That's right...technically, I lost 5 pounds. I like to think of it as I got those 4 pounds I gained back...and lost one more pound. It's awesome though....to see that a week of being good and not pushing myself to the brink, it made up for that week of slack and cheating. And...it also means I won my mini-reward again. I am going to go to the mall on Tuesday and look at sneakers again.

This week...I am on a new plan. I am going back to Power 90 and doing that as my workouts. I am going to do Power 90 Cardio two times a week, Power 90 Circuit two times a week and then doing abs two times a week. I just have to fit them in sometime in the week....rock on!

See y'all later...it's time for me to get dressed (in one of my new outfits) and walk to work. *winks*