Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Audioblogging all over the place....

this is an audio post - click to play


Here is an audioblog...cause well, I wanted to try it. I think I should give credit to my first audioblog to Renee...cause she is doing Podcasts everyday on her site and I have been listening to them lately. I realized that I think it is pretty cool to actually listen to her voice, her talking and just processing her day out loud...since I have been reading her site for about year and a half or so now.

So, in homage to Renee...here is my first audioblog. Let's see if I leave it up here or if I delete it. I usually cringe at the sound of my own voice, so..yeah...we'll see.

P.S. My mom would be very disappointed in me...that in my first audioblog (not that she knows what an audioblog is)...I swore. lol Oh well...I swear...fact of life. *giggles*