Monday, May 22, 2006

Week 20 Weigh-In: Back Where We Started....

Hey y'all....I didn't weigh in last week...mainly because I knew I didn't behave and because I didn't want to see the gain and then beat myself up about all week long. Instead, I committed to just making the different this last week and hoping to have lost whatever it was that I gained.

So, how did I do?




That's right...I am right back where I started. I didn't lose anything, but I didn't gain anything either. It's a nice feeling to know that I could kick my ass and get myself right back where I needed to be. I am going to be a rock star this next week too...and get myself back in gear. I know that this time during my weight loss journey last year...is where I lost focus. I started thinking..."I look good enough" and allowed myself to stray off course. So, I am not going to do that this time. I know where my goal is...and I am committed to achieving it.

*winks*