Tuesday, June 06, 2006

been a stranger....

You know when people say...hey, don't be a stranger! Well, I think my blog has been upset that I have been a stranger to it lately. I got busy and lazy...and just didn't think I had much to say.

Every few months...I get into a blog funk and decide that I might not want to blog anymore. It is kind of where I am right now. I decide that the whole world wide web doesn't really need to hear my incoherent ramblings anymore. I usually get out of it...and realize that I could make my blog whatever I want it to be....which is kind of where I am right now.

So...I keep trucking on. The last few weeks have been interesting...and I have been happy to say that I am spending more time with family and friends than I had been before. So, I might need to neglect my internet ramblings for a little bit...and ramble on in with those who know me in real life.

Ta ta...and don't worry, I will be writing soon.