Friday, June 09, 2006

I am ridiculous....

Yes, that is right...I am ridiculous. I was paying some bills and looked at my credit card bill which is due next month. Aurggh!

I know I have been eating crap lately...and eating out a lot. But, I made myself count it up today. I counted the last month on my credit card and I spent $94 in take out food, etc last month.

That is unacceptable. That will not happen next month. You know...planning my food and eating well doesn't just affect my body and weight loss goals...it also affects my pocket book.

I am going back to my rusty trusty method of taking out $20 every time I get paid and that is all the money I have to play with until the next time I get paid. If I use it all in one day...oops...too bad, I have no more "play money" for the rest of the pay period.

I know why I am spending more money...and why I am eating crap lately. One reason is that I am hanging out with my friends more often. We go to the movies and then have lunch or dinner...we go out to eat or get take out from somewhere. I am much better at being a controlled eater...when I isolate myself. But well...I don't want to isolate myself.

I am just going to make it work. I am going to be more flexible than I had been in the first 4 or 5 months...but I am not going to be as flexible as I had been in the last month. I just need to figure out what that means.

Ta ta for now...