Monday, April 24, 2006

Week 16 Weigh In: Sneaks here I come!

Hi y'all...this week, I was either spot on or completely off. I had some mistakes...I ate out a little bit too much. The cute pizza boys convinced me to have a few slices midweek...but I said no to the free slices on Saturday, so all is not lost. And I also ate out a couple more times...Subway and a grilled cheese sandwich. Eating out is never good for a diet, but the positive is that I ate out and made better choices than I have in the past. I also ramped up my workouts in hopes of still making my weight loss goal of 3 lbs this week so I can get to my next mini-goal.

Here are the results:




That's right...I lost 3 pounds last week. I do think it is kind of a miracle. I think my days of paying attention and being override the days of being not so good. More importantly...the loss means that I got to my next mini-goal...and that a reward of a pair of new sneakers is on the way. (which is desperately needed btw since one of my pair of sneaks broke last week.) I think I know the pair I want...so I will head to the mall either today or tomorrow after work and get to shopping for them. Also...it's great to see on that ticker above that I have lost 30 lbs...and have only 20 lbs to go. I know this last 20 will be the hardest to lose, but I am committed to it. This is usually when I start to lose steam...I know I look better, etc...so it is easier to stop seeing the end goal at this point. But I am not going to...I am going to keep trucking on.

Goals this week:
1. At least 100 oz. of water daily.
2. Work out 4-6 times...at least twice using strength training (I didn't do any strength training last week either...it HAS to get done this week.)
3. Walk to work everyday that it doesn't look like rain.
4. Buy my new, fancy, well deserved sneakers.