Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Good news for BoSOX!

I can't believe I haven't mentioned this already....baseball is upon us! A lot of people are talking about how Boston is set to have a less than stellar year.....that there are too many question marks and that they don't have that strong of a line-up.

Well...things seem to be starting well for those who love everything Boston. Boston's record is 6-1, which places them atop of the East. And who is sitting right down there at the bottom...hmmm....could it be the Yankees? I know...I'm petty. I accept it.

And...I can't be happier that David Ortiz signed a new contract that extends his stay in Boston to 2011. I am glad to see that Big Papi plans on staying in Boston since Manny seems to change his mind every other day.

I know there are so many games left in the season...so this nice start doesn't mean a heck of a lot, but I sure like the way Boston is starting the season.

LET'S GO RED SOX!