Wednesday, April 12, 2006

scrubbed the kitchen floor....

So, if you have been reading...you will notice that I have been on a cleaning kick lately. I spent a good deal of my day off from work yesterday taking a once over the bathroom and kitchen. Things in the kitchen were clean...but the floor hasn't been mopped since I don't know when....probably since I moved in.

So, I got down on my knees and used a sponge and just hand mopped the whole thing...I used some serious elbow grease when cleaning it. I finished and wanted to see a sparkling, clean kitchen floor....and to say the least, I was disappointed. It looked a little better, but not much...it still looked dirty because the tile is so old and just has some "will be there forever" stains. I want my kitchen to look like I spent all this time on it...pouts...I guess knowing it is clean is good enough.

*pouts*