Sunday, April 16, 2006

Food Review: Soy Crisps

Soy CrispsHi everyone! I went shopping with the family on Saturday and we ended up at BJ's...you know...the wholesale/warehouse place where you can buy 8000 crossaints at a time. Yep...that place. I usually don't buy a lot there since I live alone, but I did buy these lovely snacks....the Soy Crisps.

Now most people think of soy and the reaction is often not positive. People think of dry, tasteless soy like rice cakes. I fully expected these to taste a lot like that...but with a little sweet flavoring on it. It would be a healthy snack, but nothing to write home about, you know?

Let me tell you...I think this is best snack I have ever had. I bought the box that packages them in 100 calorie servings. They come in 3 yummy flavors....Cookie Dough, Rich Coffee and Pretzel Crunch. They taste like really good candy too. The Rich Coffee one is my favorite...and the little bag of them is pretty filling too.

mmmmmmmm........

Seriously....dude...if you ever see them in the store...buy them!!! I shared the box with my mom which means I have 10 of the small little bags. I don't think these bags are going to last me very long. I might have to go back to BJs stat and buy some more!