Monday, April 10, 2006

Week 14 Weigh-In: downward trend

The last 4 weeks...have really been nice to me in terms of my weight loss, etc. I put in the work...and I got the reward. It's nice though...since for about a month I didn't do a damn thing to help my weight loss goals and in fact did a lot to sabotage them. So, it's nice to see my life centering around being healthy and around making good choices. Oh yeah...and it's nice to see the scale going down too. So, let's get to it...here is the result from last week:




That's right...I lost three whole pounds last week. I was somewhat surprised when I stepped on the scale. I thought I would lose 1 lb...maybe 2, but I didn't think I would lose 3! I am so excited for a couple of reasons. One...obviously...because I lost three friggin pounds. And secondly because I have lost a total of 26 pounds. I am more than 50% to goal for the first time since I set out to lose 50 lbs. It feels great to see that ladybug closer to the finish line than the start.

*does the happy dance*

Now that I have done half the work...it's time to stay focused and keep on until I get to that finish line.

My goals for next week are:

1. Drink at least 100 oz. of water every single day.
2. Workout at least 4 times this week...aim for 6.
3. Keep my calories between 1500 and 1800 each day.
4. Starting shopping for sneakers...since in 4 lbs I get to buy a new pair of sneaks. (I need to know what I want to buy).