Saturday, September 03, 2005

Unabomber Quiz...

I stole this quiz from Matt...why, because I just can't get enough of the stealing! *winks*

Here is the results of my lovely quiz...it's fun...you should try it...all the cool kids are doing it!

MY SCORE: 16
Thanks for matching wits with Ted Kaczynski, and feel free to take the test again. Remember, the quiz is highly unscientific (so keep telling yourself that if you scored north of 35). The Smoking Gun has no idea what your score means, but here are a few guesses:

0-10: Way too low. Probably cheated. Sign of mental illness.
11-20: You're normal. Right.
21-30: Prefers the IBM Selectric to the IBM Think Pad.
31-35: Probably pricing shacks in Montana.
36-40: Your mother and brother are starting to worry about you.


P.S. Matt got a 34...I knew I was more normal than he was!!!