Tuesday, August 23, 2005

*yawns*

Hey y'all....how was the weekend?

My weekend was full of work, work, work...I worked Friday from 6pm to 1am...Saturday from 9am to 7pm...Sunday from 9am to 6:30pm...and Monday from 6pm to 1am.

So, in a nutshell...I have been a busy kid. My boss at the video store land is being very nice to me though...and giving me the rest of the week and the weekend off, so I just have to work the day job.

I am at work right now...at the day job...and stealing a minute of company time to update you about my lovely life.

This weekend...I am hoping to relax, run some errands and get some MUCH NEEDED cleaning done. I know...it doesn't sound exciting, but well...a weekend off from the video store does sound exciting to me!!! *winks*

How was everyone else's weekend??

P.S. I saw the movie...A Lot Like Love...you know, the one with Ashton Kutcher and Amanda Peet. It is adorably cute...you should watch it...you know, if you like adorably cute movies, as I do.

I also saw The Wedding Date...I expected it to be much better than it was...I just didn't buy into either of the two characters. And, I saw Sin City...which is very visually appealing, but all in all...didn't like the movie. I am not much of a comic book girl...so, I think that did it in for me. It basically is the literal translation of a comic book...to the screen. So, if you like comics...I highly recommend it...but if you don't...it might not be up your alley.