Friday, August 12, 2005

Friday Feast...it's been a while, eh?

Feast 59

Appetizer
Did you sleep good last night?

Well, kind of...I worked until 1am at the video store, so when I got home...I did sleep well, but unfortunately not for long. I can tell you though...I will fall asleep and sleep so well tonight.

Soup
What is your current computer desktop image?

It's of Kiefer Sutherland...he's dreamy.

Salad
When was the last time you planted something, what was it and where did it go?

Let's see...I'll be all cute and say the last thing I planted was an idea...and I think it is growing well.

Main Course
What's your favorite condiment?

Ketchup, I think...but I am particular about which kind of ketchup I use.

Dessert
Share a quote that you like, for whatever reason.

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead